Reopening Guidelines — Health & Safety Precautionary Measures
Posted By : NBC admin/1786
In keeping with the guidelines outlined by the Ministry of Health Malaysia, please refer to the following Standard Operating Procedures as part of necessary measures we will be taking to ensure that our guests will be able to enjoy the cruising sessions without compromising on their safety and health:
REGISTRATION & BOARDING:
- Please fill up Health Declaration Form and Declare Travel History in the Last 14 Days
- Temperature Taking Before Onboarding
- Wearing of Mask is Mandatory
- Observe 1-Meter Distancing Guidelines for Queue during Registration and Boarding. For group bookings, only one (1) representative from the group is allowed to approach the counter.
- Sanitise Hands before Entering the Restaurant area
- Tables will Not be Pre-Set to Avoid Food Contamination
- No Buffet Line - Food will be Served per Table by our Crew.
- Strict Seat Allocation – Certain seats will be according to distancing guidelines
- Dispose Your Used Napkins at a Designated Area
- All Crew will be Wearing Mask and Gloves and Maintain a Certain Distance
- Observe 1-Meter Distancing Guidelines from Other Guests in General Area
- Thorough Disinfecting of North Borneo Cruises Before/After Each Cruise Session
For any further enquiries, please contact our hotlines (+6018 666 2009 / +6016 524 2009). We look forward to welcoming you and your guests back with us on North Borneo Cruises!
Cheers & Regards,
North Borneo Cruises Team
For Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese 中文, please CLICK HERE.